Last updated on 13th April 2020
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://every-asset.com (the Site) and any services available through it. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of and visitors to, the Site and also all users of any services available through the Site (together with the Site the Products).
The Site is operated by Universal Asset Sciences Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11066569 and have our registered office at 12 Easter Industrial Park, Ferry Lane South, Rainham, Essex, United Kingdom, RM13 9BP. References to we, our and us in this policy also includes our group companies from time to time.
You may use the Products only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Products:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Products in contravention of the provisions of Our Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Products;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Products; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of Our Terms upon which you are permitted to use the Products, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use any or all of the Products.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to or via the Products.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited and we may take any other action we deem reasonably appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. The up-to-date version will be available on the Site and we will indicate at the top of this page when the last updates were made.
You are expected to check this page from time-to-time to take note of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.